Steel Plants in India Tata Iron and Steel Company (TISCO) TISCO is located at Jamshedpur at the joining of the Subarnarekha and the Kharkai rivers is along the Nagpur-Kolkata rail line in Singhbum district(Jharkhand) is the private sector and second largest steel plant in India.
This is the National Portal of India, developed with an objective to enable a single window access to information and services being provided by the various Indian Government entities. This Portal is a Mission Mode Project under the National E-Governance Plan, designed and developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC), Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India.
· Light well-aerated dry and calcareous soils with slopes rich in organic matter are best for lavender cultivation. Lavender is very sensitive to waterlogging. The ideal soil pH for getting higher essential oil ranges from 7.0 to 8.3. The best part of Lavender is, it can be cultivated even on poor soils and eroded soils.
· The following are the principal types of natural vegetation in India: (1) Tropical Evergreen Rain Forests, (2) Deciduous or Monsoon Type of Forests, (3) Dry Deciduous Forests and Scrubs, (4) Semi Desert and Desert Vegetation, (5) Tidal or Mangrove Forests and. …
· The Sasan Ultra Mega power plant, located in the Sasan village of the Singrauli district, Madhya Pradesh, has an installed capacity of 3,960MW. Owned and operated by Reliance Power, it is one of India''s biggest power plants integrated with a coal mine. The coal-fired power plant includes six 660MW units and was fully commissioned in April 2015.
The stem of a Calladium, which is an under growing stem, like a potato, is called a corm. The onion is an underground stem, and is termed a bulb. The creeping underground stem, covered with scales, such as that of a fern or a canna is called a rhizome. The stem of a palm is known as a caudex.
· Here are 41 best easy to grow Indoor plants in India: 1. Snake Plant (Sansevieria trifasciata) "Mother in law''s Tongue" as it''s commonly referred to, makes for an ideal indoor plant for several reasons. It''s ornamental value adds a dash of beauty …
· From renewable energy and wildlife conservation to sustainable social development, these model Indian villages have set an example for the whole nation. "The future of India lies in its villages"- Mahatma Gandhi. I n today''s world, Gandhi''s words that India''s survival depends on the well-being of its villages seem even more pertinent.
933 · · There are over 3000 medicinal plants in India. This list represents a 1000-odd …
· Song of India plants are described as variegated because the leaves are multicolored with bright green centers and yellow margins. The colors fade to lighter green and cream as individual leaves age. The leaves are lance-shaped and grow spirally around branches, up to one foot (30 cm.) long.
India is one of the richest countries in the world in terms of biodiversity, has 15 agro-climatic zones. Out of the 17000-18000 species of flowering plants, more than 7000 are estimated to have medicinal usage in folk and documented systems of medicine like
· Maruti Suzuki India and Suzuki have decided to shut down plants in Haryana and Gujarat. Maruti Suzuki India has announced that it will shut down its plant in Manesar, Haryana to provide oxygen for the medical services in the country.
Syrup Manufacturing Plants ₹ 1.5 Lakh. Get Quote. Milk Chilling Unit, Capacity: 500 Litres/hr, 1000 Litres/hr. ₹ 2.8 Lakh Get Latest Price. Capacity: 1000 litres/hr, 500 litres/hr. Equipment Type: Milk Storage Tanks, Milk Pasteurizer. Product Range: Full Cream Milk, Flavoured Milk, Skimmed Milk, Toned Milk.
It has been estimated that there are more than 18000 species of flowering plants in India, which account for mor e than 7 per cent of the total plant species of the world. Indi a also has lar ge human population and it is on e of the most thickly populated countries in the
· Thermal Power Plants in India: Thermal power is the largest source of power in India. There are different types of Thermal power plants based on the fuel used to generate the steam such as coal, gas, and Diesel. About 65% of electricity consumed in India …
India is still home to some of the most beautiful creatures in the world, There are 400 wildlife sanctuaries and 80 National parks in India, which give shelter to the wide range of wild and Endangered Wild Animal.Good post . It is heartening to see wildlife ...
· India on Sunday reported 3,49,691 coronavirus infections and 2,767 deaths over the preceding 24 hours, a new record. The country''s active caseload was 26,82,751, and the national daily positivity rate stood at 20.34 per cent.
· Aloe Vera. Aloe vera has been one of the most favorite and beneficial herbal medicinal plants on the list. It is easy to grow as well as maintain in any space either indoors or outdoors. It is one of the most used plants by Indians to treat inflammation, breakouts, burns, and other problems as well.
· India Political map shows all the states and union territories of India along with their capital cities. political map of India is made clickable to provide you with the in-depth
· A few trees in India have seen as much of the revolution and progress as have poets, authors and our ancenstors; and even more, perhaps. These Indian trees are common and yet, we don''t know as much about them as we should. So, here are 9 trees of India, you
Daniel L Burghart_ Theresa Sabonis-Helf (eds.) - Central Asia in the Era of Sovereignty_ The Return of Tamerlane_-Lexington Books (2018).pdf - Free ebook download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read book online for free.
· Plants at 90% pre-lockdown workforce. CHENNAI, India, June 20 (Reuters) - Car factories, including those of Renault-Nissan, (005380.KS) and Ford, (F.N) can operate with full workforces in ...
Medicinal plants of India ; Ayurveda Encyclopedia of Indian Medicinal Plants/Herbs mainly using in Ayurveda with good quality pictures and information like therapeutic usage of Medicinal Plants, cultivation, morphology, habitat, flower characters, Chemical content, parts used, research works etc.
· Major Soil Types of India Geologically, Indian soils can broadly be divided into soils of peninsular India and soils of extra-peninsular India. The soils of Peninsular India are formed by the decomposition of rocks in situ, i.e. directly from the underlying rocks.
Khus plants or popularly knows as Khus grass is widely found in plains and hilly tropical areas of India. This plant has been cultivated for more than the past 3000 years for its medicinal applications. Apart from Medicinal applications, the leaves are also used for the
· 6. Cinnamon: Another popular expectorant, dalchini or cinnamon helps cure pulmonary problems such as bronchitis, asthma, and even cardiac disorder and fever. 7. Lavender: The flower is widely appreciated for its smell. However, it also eases pain, and when applied to cuts and bruises, it functions as an antiseptic. 8.
Seasons in India. The Lunisolar Hindu calendar describes six different types of seasons in India throughout the year i.e. Spring: Vasant Ritu, Summer: Grishma Ritu, Monsoon: Varsha Ritu, Autumn: Sharad Ritu, Pre-Winter: Hemant Ritu, Winter: Shishir Ritu. The seasons in different parts of India vary with altitude, latitude, and distance from the ...
· A full guide of vegetable gardening calendar in india Planning is the key to success for any vegetable garden or landscaping that you plan to grow this season. Choosing a plant''s location, spacing, and feeding option are very important in the success of your gardening season.
Sewage treatment plants are generally used for the treatment of wastewater, it categories in total 7 types of sewage treatment plants(STP), contact Netsolwater @9650608473 If any detail information is required contact the Netsol Water Solution on -9650608473 or ...